Ethnic wardrobe is all-time favorite for all those who love to experiment with their looks. It gives one the traditional as well as modern look. For all the fashion conscious ladies out there who want to make a fashion statement when they step out kurta is an ideal choice.
Women kurta were created to ease their movements. That is to make their movement easy for all times. They are not required to carry a dupatta along with suits which create hindrance in the easy movement everywhere. Various Stylish Kurtis & Kurta Online & offline give you huge variety to choose from.
Before Buying Designer Kurtis information about Different cuts, silhouettes, etc. which make boring Kurtis look WOW is necessary. Here we are giving you some information regarding various styles of Kurtis available in market.
1. A Line Style— Casual attire which can be worn with anything be it leggings, jeggings or even jeans. This pretty style has flare below waistline which gives it shape of “A”. Pair it up with jhumkas, & flats & have a very elegant look ready for office too.
2. Flared Style— the very pretty cut of this style of kurta makes one look pretty whenever they wear it. It can be worn to casual gatherings or to special occasions too. Pair it up with leggings, elegant watch & high heels to look stylish.
3. Angrakha style – the old style of dresses is converted into kurta. This is one of the most searched style in Designer Kurtis & Kurta Online collection. One layer of cloth over laps other side which is tied with side dori on front side. It makes one look feminine & stylish together. It is one of the most preferred style of Bollywood icons, you can see many actress supporting this pretty style.
4. Anarkali style— anarkali style of Kurtis are apt for all occasions be it party, office, college or festivals. This style of clothing goes with all occasions wherever one needs to have a traditional yet comfortable look. One can pair up this style of kurta with high heels & traditional jewelry to create pretty look.
5. Tunic style— shorter version of Kurta in traditional look is kurta/ tunics. Simple short kurta look great with Jeans or trousers. You can pair it up with Kolhapuri Chappals or juttis & Afghani earrings to look simply ethnic yet classy.
6. Trail Style – this style of kurta has C shape cut on both sides. While buying this style of kurta one needs to be careful about the fabric used as some heavy fabrics may make it look bad too, so one should opt for georgette, chiffon, crepe or silk for this style of kurta.
These are some of the most preferred styles of kurta which are in trend nowadays. You can explore large market & visit one or other shop to get the variety. As per their style of preference, fabric of their choice or design they can buy Kurtis. Or another option is to go for online transactions. One can simply Buy Designer Kurtis and kurta Online too as per their choice, which gives one the look of perfect style icon.
Fashion conscious customer can look out for Shree ethnic wear which has comfortable, affordable & fashion forward collection. These are made of best quality LIVA fabric which makes one feel comfortable. Comfort of natural fabric makes it easy to wear all day long & its designs make it apt for any occasion be it office lunch or Sunday outing with friends.
It is beautifully designed with the help of prints, embroidery, lace & various other embellishments. You can Buy Stylish Kurtis & Kurta online @ Shree Lifestyle or explore a wide range of our collection @ exclusive Shree Retail Outlets.